The mission of the American Business Women’s Association is to bring together business women of diverse occupations and to provide opportunities for them to help themselves and others to grow personally and professionally through leadership, education, networking, support and national recognition.
Together we can be a network of women joined in friendship, supporting one another in professional and personal growth, and passionately working to empower the women of our community to acquire the education, skills, and resources necessary to build self-sufficient prosperous lives.
- Members will serve as goodwill ambassadors for ABWA.
- Members will not allow their personal beliefs and convictions to interfere with the representation of ABWA’s mission.
- Members will always treat their member colleagues, guests, vendors and sponsors with honesty, respect, fairness, integrity, responsibility, kindness, and in good faith.
- Members will maintain compliance with ABWA National, Chapter and Express Network Bylaws.
- Members will not use their personal power to advance their personal interests. Members will strive for excellence in their professions by maintaining and enhancing their own business knowledge and skills and by encouraging